Thursday, December 29, 2011

"Catch-22" from Kelli

Reading Catch-22 is a Catch-22. It's not good enough to want to keep reading, but its not bad enough to want to stop reading. Out of the 450 pages there are to get through, I'm at 302 after reading for over two weeks! Usually, things do not take me the long. Especially when I'm on winter-freaking-break.

The short chapters, which I thought would make it easier to read, have proven to be excuses for me to stop reading after only a few pages each night - slowing my pace down tremendously. The book is picking up a bit - since approx. page 250, so hopefully these last 150 pages will start flowing. You'll get my full report soon (I think). Maybe Catch-22 was the wrong choice for the end of the year. I still need to finish this book AND another before the new year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment